Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
Our Oklahoma City-based client is hiring a Creative Coordinator to join their in-house agency team that is in growth mode! This is a DIRECT HIRE/PERMANENT opportunity to work with a large corporate design team.
This opportunity will allow a creative project manager with design chops OR a designer with leadership & project management skills to help support a team with their various creative print initiatives. This includes art directing, team mentorship, project management and cross-functional collaboration.
Role is ONSITE in the client's OKC offices.
- Work independently and collaboratively with Leadership, Clients, peers, and cross-functional Teams on strategy, inspiration, and development of successful projects and processes.
- Keep operations efficient and on track by providing conceptualization, inspiration, direction, proofing, feedback, and removal of roadblocks to on-time delivery of work.
- Partner with Leadership, peers, and Clients to understand project objectives and negotiate balanced solutions that meet both Client desires and business requirements.
- Negotiate and establish realistic expectations for timelines, budget, resources, etc.
- Assess Team workloads and resources to assist with job assignments.
- Assist in the development, coordination, facilitation, and upkeep of training and training assets.
- Provide motivation, mentorship, and expertise, researching new methods as needed.
- Monitor and ensure integrity of all projects in regards to viability, originality, quality, and adherence to project requirements and Department/Corporate Brand Standards.
- Enter and monitor project information in MARVIN and other Team records.
- Take initiative to anticipate, communicate, and problem-solve obstacles before/as they arise.
- Consistently provide high-quality work, often under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Seek and maintain excellent working relationships across the Department and Company.
- Maintain clean and orderly workstations.
- Adapt to additional duties and tasks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- 2 years experience or qualifications in a related field, and/or demonstrated professional-quality skills relating to Team operations (e.g. crafting, styling, graphic design, etc.).
- Demonstrated Leadership and project-management skills, with a drive for professional growth.
- Proficient Mac and Microsoft Office skills.
- Expanding knowledge of relevant software, techniques, trends, and the customer/Client.
- Exceptional eye and insight for effective design and print/web production.
- Excellent analytical, research, conceptualization, and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to give, accept, and apply critique and feedback.
- Strong work ethic that demonstrates professionalism, flexibility, reliability, and accountability.
- Ability to solve problems proactively with patience and intelligence.
- Ability to self-motivate, take initiative, and exercise sound judgment.
- Excellent time-management skills including multitasking and attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship-building skills including communication, negotiation, and collaboration.
- Ability to perform Essential Job Functions with or without accommodation.
- Ability to sufficiently meet Coordinator Performance Expectations.
- Ability to perform job duties at the corporate office in Oklahoma City.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.