Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 50 per hour
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their Global Marketing Team. In this role you will be responsible for measurement and analysis of all paid media globally, including display, paid search, paid social, email, and events. This role is critical to driving performance for all applications and key verticals, as well driving qualified traffic and leads to our six-language website.
- Lead definition of digital analytics strategy and be responsible for marketing leads tracking, in close cooperation with sales operations.
- Work with digital owners to identify impactful data points and reports which can guide digital media strategy.
- Define digital KPIs that support both business and digital media objectives.
- Collect, measure, and analyze digital media KPIs, including website, campaign success, content, mobile, social media, email, and search.
- Analyze Organic & Paid Social Campaigns and provide insights on content performance including what's working well, what's not working well, and work with key stakeholders/subject matter exports to define what changes are required.
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates).
- Identify online customer journeys and suggest improvements.
- Assist site owner in determining analytics needs and assist in analyzing and interpreting reports.
- Analyze reports from partners and other 3rd parties and provide additional insights to business stakeholders (e.g., website owner, content owner, campaign team).
- Share best practices locally and globally - both from a campaign and site perspectives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Analysis
- Adobe Analytics
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.