Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 45 per hour
Our client, a multinational investment bank and financial services company, is in search of a Senior Digital Marketing Associate. The Senior Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for developing, executing, and managing multiple digital marketing campaigns to support key Business Banking initiatives. This role will focus on supporting Engagement and Onboarding strategy specifically working on 401(k) retirement solutions.
- Develop collaboration with key strategy and internal/external execution partners.
- Support to deliver impactful, strategic, creative and innovative marketing programs aligned to business priorities.
- Deliver campaigns and other programs with excellence for investment and retirement funding projects:
- Partner with marketing strategy to manage internal and external agency briefing and creative development.
- Lead the execution journey on email, web, social media programs to grow defined contribution business.
- Bring campaigns to life by partnering with our execution partners.
- Ensure initiatives are on-strategy, on time and within budget parameters.
- Provide recommendations on opportunities to optimize campaigns to improve results, create efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Collaborate with marketing managers to identify opportunities, campaign strategy and the framework for measurement and reporting.
- Ensure focus on end-to-end customer experience, delivering exceptional customer experience overall, while also ensuring all the details of the experience are flawlessly executed.
- Manage multi-channel execution (from concept development to delivery) including working across multi-functional teams, such as:
- Product and Marketing Strategy team
- Digital Product
- Agencies for program implementation
- List team to influence and coordinate targeting
- Analytics team to report campaign results and campaign optimization recommendations
- Legal and Compliance for approval of all marketing content
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Marketing
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.