Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Type: Freelance / Contract
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing industry in the healthcare space during one of the most important times? Would you like to help make a difference in the quality of healthcare in America? Our client is a leading association in the healthcare quality industry, and is looking for a Quality Measurement professional to join their team.
Senior Manager, Quality Measurement Responsibilities:
- The Quality Measurement professional will be responsible for guiding and executing the day-to-day projects of research, environmental scans, measure reviews, and project deliverables.
- Manage the research for our clients synopses / summaries of research findings
- Review existing measures, best practices and manage the clinical care guidelines.
- Work closely with the project management staff to ensure that all projects meet standards and contribute insights for improvement of quality.
- Create meeting materials, memos, draft and final reports.
- Manage and organize budgets and databases such as SmartSheet / SharePoint.
Senior Manager, Quality Measurement Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five years of relevant work experience; Health Professional degree (i.e. RN, NP, PA) is a bonus
- Master's Degree in a related field (i.e. MPH, MSHA, MHA, MS) with a least three years of relevant work experience
- Strong working knowledge of quality measurement and federal quality programs a plus
- Demonstrated skills in research
- Experience with databases
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to lead / manage meetings
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare delivery system, public health, health IT or health policy, performance measurement and/or quality improvement