Location: Remote, EST required and in the US
Job Type: Ongoing contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 45 per hour/ W2
Our client, a top pharmaceutical company, is looking for a talented Social Media Designer with light motion graphics/animation design experience to join their Global Communications Team. The Designer will work with communicators across the company to bring written and visual communications to life for use across all digital channels.
The social media designer will be an embedded member of the content team within Global Communications, manage the visual and digital brand identity system, including colors, imagery, interactive elements and other brand work within visual communications on company channels both internally and externally. Additionally, the digital designer should possess basic video editing skills to prepare short video for our client's channels.
- Develop compelling and provocative visual designs that get attention and drive communications results.
- Develop visual designs for key business milestones and high-profile events.
- Support Leadership Communications, External Affairs and other Global Communications teams with creating visual content for use across company channels.
- Serve as the liaison with Creative Studios to leverage and adapt other owned visual work.
- Manage and maintain a library of graphics, helping other communicators and business partners to leverage existing materials.
- Work with teams across the Global Communications organization to ensure graphic resources are leveraged.
- Experience level: Experienced
- 2-4 years experience in professional advertising, digital pharmaceutical agency, communications or marketing environment.
- Portfolio with motion graphics, video and animation samples a MUST.
- Experience with highly regulated industry; deep business knowledge, solid understanding of corporate financial reporting of publicly traded companies, and familiarity with SEC, DOJ, FDA regulations.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field.
- Proficient composition skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, etc. AfterEffects, Premiere, PPT and social media experience.
- Knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms, and the ability to work in and convert files on both platforms.
- Ability to write and produce social media and website content
- Proven experience in effectively communicating with senior executives.
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal, written and video format.
- Creative and conceptual graphic design, a strong ability for visual storytelling.
- Knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proofreading material.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Experience with creating content for both small and large internal and external audiences.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).