Location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $65 - 74 per hour
Our client, a leading telecommunications company, is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team. In this role you will contribute to design initiatives that impact the end-to-end customer journey, designing brand-defining experiences for a range of consumer-facing products and services.
The ideal candidate is an advanced design practitioner who grounds user-centered design solutions in product, tech, and business strategies. You must be able to work independently and deliver reliably within deadlines.
This is a hybrid role in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
- Generate multiple credible design solutions with guidance.
- Participate in divergent/convergent group work.
- Exhibit mastery of shared tools and software for design.
- Understand and apply patterns from the client's design system to create a consistent user experience.
- Maintain organized working files and project directories.
- Explore, refine, and document design solutions thoroughly.
- Participate in user insight gathering activities through observation and notetaking.
- Participate in analysis of observations to develop insights and user insight communications.
- Actively research competitive products, industry trends and topics.
- Effectively design solutions within client's business context and revenue model.
- Build a working knowledge of UI standards for common platforms (iOS, Android, Web).
- Investigate and design effective UI for targeted technologies.
- Effectively prioritize work and manage time for given tasks.
- Articulate user, business, and/or technical reasoning for detailed design decisions in critiques or presentations.
- Actively participate and contribute to group dialog and activities, applying active listening and productive conversational builds.
- Clearly and concisely communicate the current project plan, goals, and expected outcomes.
- Present in meetings as representative of primary discipline(s).
- Provide mentorship in areas of expertise.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.