Location: Oakland, California
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $42 - 44 per hour
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Workfront Administrator to join our client's dynamic team and drive efficiency across projects. As a Workfront Administrator, you will play a crucial role in improving the project management processes by configuring, maintaining, and supporting the Workfront platform. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless project execution, streamlined workflows, and effective communication. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented individual with a passion for optimizing workflows and streamlining project management processes.
- System admin and user support for Workfront and Asset Management Database (AMD).
- Create new user accounts and train new users.
- Manage and update training materials.
- Build, test, and deploy reports, dashboards, custom forms, and fields, and make changes to application settings.
- Create management-level dashboards for various business unit/executive leaders.
- AV Set up and camera operator for corporate meetings and events.
- Work well with other functions and represent The Agency in cross-functional discussions.
- Keep an eye out for new features, workflows, and participate in Workfront Previews and Betas.
- Strive to make Workfront do more of the heavy lifting instead of the user.
- Deliver recommendations to Operations Associate Director.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- 2+ years of traditional advertising agency and/or creative agency experience preferred.
- Workfront System Administrator experience.
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems, metadata, and usage rights.
- Working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of MS Suite: Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience training others and, preferably, experience in writing training and reference documentation.
- Willingness to keep abreast of technological change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability when presented with changing deliverables and timelines in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Quality assurance experience preferred.
- Database Administration (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Systems Analysis
- Workfront (2 years of experience is required)
- Project Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.