Join other creative, marketing, digital and in-house executives, along with our Cella experts, for in-depth discussions and ideas on how organization's focus on content changed over this past year and what it means to be “content first”.
This is a small group (20-25 attendees) setting and a highly interactive Virtual Video Meeting. After registering, look for an email with specific instructions on how to join the event.
Previous attendees have noted that our Signature Event far exceeded their expectations of content and networking – and was the best they attended all year.
Learn more and register to confirm your participation.
Date: November 10, 2020
Time: 1:00PM EDT – 5:00PM EDT
Agency Overview and Impact
- How has your organization’s focus on content changed in the past year?
- What does it mean to be “content first”?
- How are teams structured to support this new strategy?
- What technologies are being used to support content creation and delivery?
- How does content align with strategic marketing initiatives?
- How is success measured for the content team?
- Trends in content – what’s performing better?