Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Compensation Range: $32.00 - $37.00 per hour
Our client is looking for a skilled Advertising Analyst to support the design, modification and implementation of competitive incentive programs to maximize employee recruitment, retention, performance and company profitability. Your responsibilities will include performance of support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales incentive programs across the Sales Channels.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of financial reporting, incentive strategies and data analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impressive documentation, writing, organizational and communication abilities.
- Ability to manage high pressure, short timelines and possess a willingness to be flexible.
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $32.94 - 37.33 per hour
Work Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Participate in the establishment and review of Sales Channel incentives providing support through construct design, modeling and launch.
- Coordinate and monitors daily activities of sales incentives to maintain accurate and current payouts.
- Track and report variances in incentive payouts and potential impact to targets.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status and performance communications, reviewing critical data provided by Report Analyst.
- Provide payout administration support using internal Workday system and external platform, ensuring timely and accurate execution of incentive plans.
- Create themes and communication assets for Sales organization to assist with understanding of sales incentive plans, policies and reports.
- Drive awareness and engagement of incentives throughout the sales channels by delivering various continuous improvement effectiveness tactics; suggests and implements changes that may increase morale, performance and productivity.
- Interview stakeholders and other leadership staff to gather data on effectiveness of current practices, gathers suggestions and recommendations for changes and updates.
- Manage and maintain internal Incentive Hub content.
- Resolve complex sales incentive issues.
- Manage the planning, communication and delivery of ad-hoc employee engagement initiatives aimed at driving the desired culture within the Sales & Marketing organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Vendor Relation Management
- Sales Process Experience
- Sales Enablement Experience
- Cross-functional collaboration
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.