Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $45 - 52 per hour
Our client, a leading telecommunications company is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for the creation, execution, and delivery of account-based and self-service content across customer communications channels such as email, direct mail, SMS, video, and more.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, independent, and critical thinker with wide-ranging writing skills and an inherent understanding of branding, tone, and voice.
- Write, review, edit, and manage creative and technical content for account-based and self-service experiences.
- Manage change requests to existing onboarding, service, transactional, and product education communication tactics.
- Adapt language and style to reflect brand voice and tone.
- Manage brand's template library and conducts audits to ensure the value, organization, and consistency of existing content.
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners inclusive of product development teams.
- Regularly collaborate with Digital Experience (DX) and Marketing teams to ensure copy and design complement one another and are aligned with other customer-facing content and experiences.
- Improve quality design and enhance user experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple platforms such as Jira, Confluence, and Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 tools and applications including Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Familiarity with customer journey mapping.
- Prior experience working with external agencies
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Technical know-how
- An understanding of business and operational processes.
- Microsoft 365
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.