Location: Stamford, Connecticut
We have an exciting opportunity for an Art Director on a long-term contract! This role will be a hybrid (Remote/ onsite) schedule and is looking for someone in the Stamford, Connecticut area. Our client is an integrated media and entertainment company, primarily known for its professional sports. They are hiring a full-time Art Director for their television graphics team to aid with motion graphics design. The ideal Art Director for this team is a highly creative individual with a passion for design and animation. The ideal candidate is a true creative who stays current with trends and is not afraid to take design risks.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with producers working on promotions for merchandise, pay per views, networks, weekly programs, etc.
- Collaborate with teams to lead creative for original motion graphics designs and rebrands.
- Meet with leadership to collaborate on all creative projects.
- Mentor junior artists by guiding their layout and designs on collaborative projects.
- Provides input on staffing and hiring decisions with leadership.
- Works with artists to ensure growth within the department.
- Provides input on software and hardware purchases.
Art Director Qualifications:
- Be proficient in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop. Cinema 4D and Illustrator is a plus.
- Learn the company culture and apply it to projects.
Job ID: 322701SM