Location: Los Angeles, California
- Assist with monthly global marketing strategy across our client's e-commerce platforms, inclusive of Product page updates, Email, paid media, CRM, Loyalty and promotions.
- Serve as primary contact for Amazon business and oversee 360 marketing on product page optimizations, content strategy, paid media.
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors to help execute programs in Email, Affiliate, Paid Media, and SEO.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams on collateral for various projects, product launches, campaigns, etc.
- Manage all creative briefings necessary to ensure kora.com and amazon have all content and creative needs.
- Communication liaison to Customer Service teams, keeping the team apprised of updates in Marketing Calendar/promotions, FAQs.
- Save and update ALL assets in Marketing Dropbox on an ongoing daily basis.
- Manage and support day-to-day Marketing activities.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing, e-commerce experience
- Proficient understanding of social and content platforms (Shopify experience a plus)
- Understanding of email platforms, and loyalty
- Beauty experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must be marketing-minded and enjoy working in an innovative environment
- Self-starter who is proactive, task-oriented, and very strong follow-through on projects—strong organizational skills are key.
- Coordinate email marketing and other digital platforms, along with an understanding of CRM.
- Assist with various marketing initiatives, exposure to a full marketing team.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an understanding of succinct messaging and data analysis and metrics.
- Passion for the Wellness and Beauty Industry, a plus.
- 4-year college degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent work history.