Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $28.50 - 33.00 per hour
We are seeking a talented and experienced Commercial Marketing Specialist II to join our client's team as they continue to expand their market presence!
As a Commercial Marketing Specialist II, you will play a crucial role in driving our marketing initiatives for our commercial customers. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that enhance our brand visibility, generate leads, and support the sales team in achieving revenue goals. This position requires a deep understanding of B2B marketing, exceptional creativity, and strong analytical skills.
- Create, and produce marketing, advertising, and sales promotion materials to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Produce informational material for the sales force and for communications media to reach maximum number of customers and prospects.
- Evaluate and modify promotion or advertising programs.
- Prepare and/or approve all technical and artistic phases of the finished promotional material.
- Consult with company management, product managers, sales department, and advertising agencies to develop and implement promotional plans and recommend sales philosophy, approach, and media.
- May purchase promotional materials including, but not limited to, displays/signage/pre-packs, promotional printing, coupons, premiums, art, and photography.
- May perform, coordinate, or oversee activities such as layout, sales kit preparation, display arrangement, internet promotions and sales outline writing.
- May choose agency and source of placement.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English.
- Ability to work on multiple large volume projects with tight deadlines
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Veeva.
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).