Job Type: Ongoing Contract
Contractor hourly: $50.00 - $60.00/hr W2
Our in-house agency client is looking for a Communications Compliance Specialist who will be responsible for the creation of digital and printed content in support of the brand's communication expansive communications programs and campaigns. The Communications Compliance Specialist is responsible for ensuring all content meets legal and compliance requirements prior to production. They act as the liaison between IHA Project Managers, SMEs, Content Creators, and the organizations' legal team.
- Facilitate the review of communications content for advertising, intellectual property, and company policy compliance before its published on our corporate channels.
- Serve as the liaison between project managers, subject matter experts, content creators and legal teams, ensuring that legal reviews occur in a timely manner and are prioritized by production date priority.
- Identify potential claims in draft content, find supporting materials and create detailed claims substantiation materials.
- Consistently upload completed substantiation materials to the Substantiation Hub.
- Be an advocate for clear, simple, consumer focused content-understanding the intent of legal feedback and working with content creators to apply feedback to their content, without sacrificing the business objectives of the content.
- Facilitate discussions between legal and content creators, when necessary, to address legal feedback and develop alternatives that meet business objectives in a risk-tolerant manner.
- Maintain knowledge resources, develop marketing best practices, process improvements, and conduct related compliance trainings.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a compliance, legal or business capacity.
- Minimum of five years of professional-level experience required preferably in a compliance role.
- A flexible approach to problem solving, easily jumping from the rational (legal) to emotional (creative development).
- Knowledge of commercial (marketing) claims and regulations and FTC guidelines.
- Experience with marketing in regulated channels and industries, privacy, and consumer protection requirements.
- Sound understanding of MS Office.
- Collaborative, strategic, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task assignments.
- Must have the ability to work in a cross functional manner and interact effectively across a matrixed organization.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Outstanding interpersonal skills with a high EQ.
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.