Location: Mc Lean, Virginia
Fantastic opportunity for a Communications Manager! Our client is seeking a talented communications manager in Mclean, VA for a six-month contract. This role is an excellent opportunity to work and learn from the top executives in the hospitality industry. In this role, you'll support our client's internal and external communications. The Communications Manager must be comfortable with writing, drafting, editing, and understanding the voice and tone of the brand. The ideal candidate will also handle project management, and juggling multiple projects at once will be necessary.
*Candidate must be local to McLean, VA or be willing to commute. This is a hybrid role, going into the office twice a week.
Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage internal and external communications
- Assist team in developing key messaging that clearly and consistently following the brand.
- Deliver official communications including newsletters, updates, memos etc.
- Work with third party agencies to manage ongoing communication projects
- Collaborate with Communication teams to identify and pursue Public Relations initiatives
- Collaborate with Brand Strategy team to manage social media channels
- Ensure all communications adhere to corporate brand guidelines
- Responsible for continuous research of competitor environment and supply chain messaging trends
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels as well as external clients
- Manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Excellent visual, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with and persuade individuals at senior levels
- Ability to actively participate in meetings and group discussions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to quickly evolving circumstances
- Ability to deliver presentations in a concise, well organized manner
JOB ID: 323083EK