Location: Augusta, Maine
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
Our client is hiring a Communications Manager on a FULL-TIME basis to join their global company, focusing on local customer communications. In this role you will craft, optimize and finese communication strategies directly impacting resourcesful energy. This is a hybrid work schedule in which candidates must be relatively local to Kennebec County, Maine; New Haven County, Connecticutt; or Broome County, New York.
- Provide leadership on various programs and projects for customer communications across Avangrid Networks, serving as the regional leader for CT initiatives.
- Develop content and directs creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message.
- Build and maintain solid partnerships with assigned internal clients to better develop, coordinate, direct, and facilitate strategic communications designed to meet business goals.
- Design campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Measure performance of digital marketing campaigns against ROIs.
- Devise strategies that drive online traffic, track conversion rates and make improvements.
- Manage relationships with Media and Digital agencies and services.
- Direct in-house and external graphic designers, photographers, and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of marketing projects.
- Research and understand key business challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive activity, and environmental factors that impacts programs within the business and assigned departments.
- Provide hands-on advertising support for assigned departments, paying close attention to timelines.
- Prepare plans and budgets for programs and projects. Monitor progress against plans and reports to senior management.
- Coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams and across operating companies. Holds regular program/project status meetings. Delivers on-strategy, on-brand, on-time, on-budget results.
- Act as lead team member with respect to accomplishing day-to-day goals and provides expertise and immediacy of decision making. Hold project team members accountable for results.
- Effectively communicates with executives for decision making outside of day-to-day program/project team activities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Campaign Management
- Marketing Communications
- Technical Writing (7 years of experience is preferred)
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.