Location: Eagan, Minnesota
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $30 - 32 per hour
Cella is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to join the Content Center of Excellence (COE) at our client, a leading multinational information conglomerate, for a long-term, full-time (40 hours/week), contract opportunity.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will lead the creation of content strategies to support the enterprise brand. The position is part of the Content Marketing Center of Excellence advising partners across the business to deliver best-in-class content along the entire customer funnel. This is achieved by creating strategic, customer-focused content programs that help achieve segment marketing goals and strengthen the brand. This position requires excellent content strategy, relationship management and creative thinking skills. You will also collaborate closely with writers, designers, and other creators to ensure the content produced is on-brand, speaks with a consistent voice and meets deadlines. Responsibilities also include partnering with Content Operations to analyze performance data and constantly optimize content.
We are looking for candidates local to Eagan, Minnesota. This person will be required to be onsite Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Develop quarterly and ad-hoc content strategy plans in alignment with segment priorities and brand themes.
- Guide the execution of content plans from strategy to production and then optimization.
- Ensure the voice of the customer is represented in content across the customer journey by maintaining a deep understanding of customer personas.
- Drive to connect the brand to content efforts across the business in a matrixed enterprise environment.
- Help drive core performance indicators including brand awareness, reach and engagement.
- Communicate content performance with partners to ensure alignment with plans, strategic themes and delivery timelines.
- Work professionally and effectively with a wide array of individuals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Maintain connection by being the main point of contact with partner teams outside of the content organization, as well as manage content approvals with partner teams where needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, journalism or equivalent (an MBA or advanced degree a plus).
- 5 - 7 years of content marketing experience.
- Corporate or marketing agency experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple business priorities, customer needs and messaging to create forward-thinking content plans.
- Experience in enterprise brand marketing; legal, tax, or accounting a plus.
- Understanding of digital strategies, tactics and trends and how they can be employed to strengthen content.
- Can demonstrate the capability to deliver consistent messages and marketing themes that resonate with a wide array of audiences.
- Experience working with the full range of digital marketing tactics, including social media, and how they can be used to achieve marketing goals.
- Know how to relentlessly stay abreast of customer pain points and how to blend them into content strategies and socialize them across an organization.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, including experience presenting to executives and key stakeholders.
- Possess a high level of personal initiative, accountability and follow-through skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Applications accepted on ongoing basis until filled.