Location: Hybrid (onsite at New York office near Hudson Yards 2-3 days/week)
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $42.00 - 52.38 per hour
We are seeking a highly collaborative Graphic Designer for visual merchandising for our client, a leader in the beauty industry. In this role you will translate global vision and advertisement into US market visual merchandising and professional accounts. The ideal candidate has experience producing dynamic, editorial visuals while maintaining brand integrity across multiple accounts; and brings an exacting aesthetic and sharp attention to details.
- Interpret briefs, creating layouts within the framework of guidelines & style guides.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, merchandising to fully understand creative scope and needs.
- Adapt design across multiple systems and design under tight timelines and time constraints.
- Prepare/direct mechanical die line production, file preparations for prepress and print production.
- Direct retouching, aligning to layout requirements.
- Manage and direct color matching and print proof supervision/approvals.
- Organize, prepare and track all graphics/rights/merch systems for multiple accounts.
- Education: Bachelors
- Must be collaborative, strategic-thinker, energetic, positive, self-starter, strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to acceptand adapt designs tocreative input / feedback.
- Highly organized. Ability to manage deadline expectations by prioritizing workload accordingly.
- Listens and communicates effectively.
- Deep expertise with all relevant design software including Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Accustomed to following a creative brief as a standard for design development.
- Strong sense of visual style - photography, design, typography, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Timeline management capabilities.
- Management skills for directing auxiliary teams, i.e. photographers, studios, model makers, display vendors required.
- Strong sense of visual style - photography, design, typography, etc
- Beauty industry experience is a plus.
- Web Design
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Creative Marketing
- Project Management
- Creative Management
- Art Direction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.