Location: Arcadia, California
We have an exciting new opportunity for Digital Media Buyer! This role is direct hire and 100% remote (PST or MST only). As a Digital Media Buyer, you’ll collaborate and develop effective marketing.
- Collaborate with regional marketing director to plan and execute marketing strategy within a multi-million USD annual marketing budget.
- Execute successful digital campaigns by coordinating with functional teams, monitoring the performance and providing insights for optimization
- Make data-driven decisions for purchasing ads and digital media
- Develop ads and website testing plans to optimize conversion rate and lower cost-per-acquisition
- Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to leverage growth tactics in the most surprising and effective ways
- 5+ years of paid media experience
- 3+ year of experience in hands-on buying Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and/or Amazon Ads
- Knowledge of digital marketing advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, MailChimp, Shopify, Privy, Blueshift)
- Always on top of the latest digital marketing trends in North America
- Experience managing at least 1 million annually within a marketing budget
- Excellent storytelling skills, comfortable sharing creative ideas with team
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Great communicator and team player
- Experience working in a B2C company - ecommerce experience a plus!
- Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high-growth business where change is constant and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team
- A loving and caring dog parent