Location: Flagtown, New Jersey
Type: Freelance / Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager on a long term contract! This opportunity is looking for someone in the Hillsborough, NJ area and is looking for someone to work a hybrid schedule (Onsite/ Remote)! This role is responsible for monitoring budgets, timelines, and deliverables; expertly managing client expectations; and keeping track of lots of moving parts and people—all with a positive, get-it-done attitude and a focus on delivering the highest-quality work possible.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitor budgets, timelines, and deliverables; expertly managing client expectations with a focus on delivering the highest-quality work possible.
- Manage creative interactive/digital projects including front- and back-end web design and development, UX/UI – wireframes, user journeys, app development (iOS and Android), digital programs (SEO, lead gen, ABM, retargeting/remarketing, social), and occasionally traditional collateral and video projects.
- Coordinate activities of project team members, including creatives, developers, and digital and marketing specialists.
- Gather project requirements.
- Manage project SOWs.
- Prepare and monitor project schedules and budgets.
- Develop functional specification documents and training manuals.
- Assign, schedule, and monitor project tasks.
- Schedule, plan, lead, and take minutes at project meetings (internal and with clients).
- Communicate with clients to update them on project status/milestones and obtain feedback and approvals.
- Scope hours/costs for development.
- Engage and manage appropriate freelance and contract resources for development when required.
Digital Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of standard project management methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile).
- Significant experience with a variety of web and CMS platforms (e,g., WordPress, Drupal, Magento, AWS).
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex interactive projects.
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Experience with a variety of social platforms and content calendars.
- Driven, proactive, enthusiastic team player who thrives in a collaborative culture.
- PMP certification a plus.