Location: Los Gatos, California
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $45 - 55 per hour
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and talented Ecommerce Product Buyer and Merchandiser to deliver audiences a curated online shopping experience. In this role you will help the Merchandising Manager define and drive online strategies that deliver compelling storytelling through the product. This position will help plan, develop, and execute products on the ecommerce site and help support related marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate has:
- Ability to work with and innovate with new brands.
- Impressive collaboration, communication, and planning skills.
- Robust knowledge of the ecommerce landscape and value chain from ideation around IP through to delivery and consumer experience.
- Passion for products, curation, and storytellin.
- Contacts and a network of stakeholders across the licensing landscape.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of consumer products, including but not limited to women's & kid's fashion, accessories, houseware, toys, arts & crafts, home & office, etc., from relevant brands, artists, designers, distributors, licensees, and personalities.
- Partner closely with Licensing teams to leverage licensees for product creation and sign new partners.
- Leverage an extensive professional network to build a culturally diverse roster of brand partners, collaborations, and product initiatives.
- Secure the suitable product types and quantities to optimize sales.
- Work in tandem with the Merchandising Management group to track and coordinate product, marketing assets, and cross-promotional synergies with partners.
- Provide insights to optimize selling through various channels (social commerce, marketplace, DTC, live streaming, etc.)
- Support teams Quickstrike efforts with all product needs.
- Support teams Print on Demand initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to our small ecommerce team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Management
- Product Merchandiser
- Merchandise Manager
- Product Buying
- Merchandising Systems
- E-commerce Platforms
- Global Experience a plus
- Site Usability
- Line Planning
- Price Point Setting
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.