Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $28 - 30 per hour
Our global retail client is looking for a Product Copywriter, local to Portland, Oregon, to join their Global team!
In this role, you will work with the Product Creation team to understand the why behind each product, then use a combination of product data, marketing insights and consumer insight research to make sure it resonates. You will work in alignment with a style guide and directly with a member of the Editing team to ensure your work is on-brand and legally compliant.
Ideal for candidates to be local to travel to their headquarters in Portland, Oregon at least 3 times per week.
- Assist in the development and execution of seasonal and category marketing programs.
- Engage with the consumer by category to ensure targeted programs are driving brand strategies with the consumer.
- Adopt, enrich and creatively execute and/or support global category strategy within local markets.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Proven experience as a copywriter, preferably in the sports, lifestyle, or fashion industry.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a portfolio showcasing your ability to craft engaging product copy.
- Strong understanding of brand messaging and the ability to maintain consistency across various channels and platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborative mindset and excellent communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).