Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $140,000 - 180,000 per year
Our client in legal services is seeking a Graphic Designer Senior Manager to add to their Branded Communications team for a long-term contract.
In this role, you will concept, design, and deliver marketing campaigns across advertisements, invitations, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, and web pages.
This is a hybrid role that will require the candidate to be onsite 2 days per week in New York City.
- Implement and manage core design principles across a wide range of internal and external projects spanning a number of channels, while continuing to find innovative ways to express the brand within the firm's brand guidelines.
- Work with the Traffic & Operations team to develop workflows, processes, SLAs, and systems.
- Lead projects from concept to execution, including design campaigns and templates, logos, advertisements, collateral, presentations, microsites, digital platforms, and video/motion graphics, among other projects.
- Collaborate with the Traffic & Operations team on the Digital Asset Management tool (DAM), developing guidelines and ensuring proper organization and usage of assets.
- Work with Global Creative Director to train and coach current design team, including management of contractors, design agencies, and other third parties.
- Lead firm-wide trainings and roadshows on the effective use of design guidelines.
- Stay abreast of firm priorities and developments, as well as news and current events relevant to the firm and legal industry, and trends in the design field.
- Promote effective work practices, work as a team member, and show respect for co-workers.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- 2D (10 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Management Systems
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.