Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $50 - 65 per hour
Our client is looking for a talented Instructional Designer to join their team. In this role you will report to the Trainer, Plan Operations, and be responsible for developing new hire training curriculum for new customer service and operations staff.
To succeed in this role you need:
- An understanding of learning management systems, particularly Litmos.
- An ability to work independently and meet timely milestones and deliverables.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaging learning solutions while following best practices in adult learning theory and instructional design.
- Experience with employee benefits and benefits administration a bonus.
- Excellent analytical skills, decision making, problem-solving ability, and creativity.
- Solid organizational skills.
- An ability to work on-site in Philadelphia, as needed.
- An ability to effectively work remotely utilizing an uninterrupted internet connection, as required.
- Analyze source content, develop live training content, job aids, instructors' manual, learner workbook and exercises, and e-learning.
- For each benefit plan, program, and rudimentary concept, produce synchronous and asynchronous learning content and materials.
- Work largely independently to follow a project plan, produce timely deliverables, and integrate routine feedback from subject matter experts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Learning Management Systems (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Articulate 360
- Microsoft Office
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.