Location: Orange, Connecticut
Compensation Range: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Our client is hiring for an Internal Communications Specialist for a FULL-TIME/DIRECT HIRE role. The ideal candidate has one year of professional communications experience with a focus on writing and story telling.
This is a hybrid role in which candidates need to commute to the Orange, Connecticut area.
Location: Orange, Connecticut
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
Work Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Act as co-editor of the company's digital employee newsletter
- Write about a wide variety of topics ranging from new company policies, processes, programs, and change initiatives.
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders and employees to bridge the gap
- Copyedits, proofreads, and revises communications with attention to detail and consistency.
- Collaborate with other team members to coordinate the flow of consistent digital, including social media, print and video communications to employees.
- Support and help to develop a comprehensive content calendar and adheres to deadlines.
- Upload content to the company's internal communications channels via the company's web content management system.
- Work with the design team to design and produce print and digital collateral materials, as needed.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Marketing Communications
- Writing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Content Strategy Planning
Job ID: 979348
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.