Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Type: Freelance / Contract
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to join the newly formed Channel Marketing team to support the Investment Product vertical. The PM will manage the timelines and execution of marketing communication and asset development across various channels. Assets include presentations, webinars, emails, product notifications, and quarter-end pitchbooks. This role is a contract-to-hire position, and applicants must go onsite.
The Project Manager will be coordinating all the various activities and steps, such as getting updates from the investment/sales team, sending out the pitchbooks to the external copyright agency, and then to the design team to update the graphical representations of the data points. The PM must be comfortable managing these timelines and providing status updates to the key internal stakeholders.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage product marketing communication and material development to distribute across various channels such as newsletters, webinars, product demos, email, events, product notifications, quarterly reports, etc. This includes overall delivery of the various components of the quarter end process.
- Work with investment & compliance, digital and design, product, and product partners to coordinate product positioning and communications needed to support company objectives.
- Work with sales and proposal teams to support sales and prospecting activities through the development of investment fact sheets, pitch books, market outlooks, etc.
- Represent the marketing organization and leverage capabilities as needed to support the business.
- Where possible, leverage research and data to drive value to our clients.
- Develop and prepare ad hoc reports for key internal stakeholders.
- Work with the rest of marketing team to execute strategies on a timely basis.
Junior Project Manager Requirements:
- 3 years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Financial industry experience is preferred but not required