Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Type: Freelance / Contract
We have an exciting remote opportunity for a Marketing Manager on a long term contract! Our client's Digital Marketing team manages all marketing campaigns, self-service channels (e.g., Account) and the Mobile App. It is an entrepreneurial team with high impact and significant exposure across the organization. This role will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing on strategy, development and execution of marketing campaigns to optimize the end to end digital customer journey.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as digital marketing subject matter expert for brand marketing tactics and strategies for key partners across marketing and product organizations. Collaborate to help them meet/exceed goals.
- Support the growth of brand consideration and conversion through effective campaign management to achieve expectations in onsite engagement and sales.
- Collaborate with numerous cross-functional teams, such as UX Design, Merchandising, Product/Platform owners and Marketing Communications towards joint business performance goals.
- Develop subject matter expertise in key audience segments and execute cohesive digital marketing campaigns and test & learn to optimize the digital journey
- Work closely with internal partners to identify best practices as they relate to digital adoption
- Implement and execute marketing tests and scale to drive results.
- Drive acquisition and customer lifecycle engagement marketing through personalization offsite and onsite in order to increase sales and engagement and retention
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Marketing Manager Experience:
- 2-4 years of related experience, including specific experience in qualitative/quantitative market research and business analytics.
- Ability to develop compelling strategic narratives and present findings to senior leadership.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Experience with audience creation through site behavior and data modeling.
- Experience with digital campaign metrics: must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize as needed in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders, team members, and cross-functional partners
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player