Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $33.14 - 37.56 per hour
Cella is looking for a dynamic Marketing Operations Analyst for our client, a top telecommunications company. In this role you wil be responsible for all requesting, resolving inquiries/issues, and tracking of all purchase orders for brand and marketing expenses within the department. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and has a keen eye for detail.
- Support operations team and external partners on AR reports, expense tracking and follow up with approvals for fast moving projects.
- Provide support on key accounting metrics and operational procedures to foster accuracy and compliance on month end reporting.
- Participate in the budget planning sessions with various internal teams to support accurate record keeping.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly internal tracking reports.
- Research invoice, ensuring signatures are on estimates before process, purchase order, accrual reports, deferred schedules and forecasts for accurate ledgers.
- Work with external agency partners and in-house creative team to ensure accurate bookkeeping and reporting of expenses and planning.
- Partner with Marcom, Finance, Accounting, Accounts payable and Purchasing Departments to align reports and results.
- Research and lead process improvement and standardization projects by identifying risk areas and recommendation for improvements.
- Project management on implementation of new platforms and tools needed for reporting and dashboards.
- Support training of new team members on expense management processes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Technical Support
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.