Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Specialist Demand Generation in the Piscataway Township, NJ area! This opportunity is a direct-hire role and is looking for someone open to a hybrid schedule (remote/ onsite)! This position is responsible for creating and implementing cost-effective lead-generating marketing campaigns and carrying out the Demand Generation strategy of our client's digital subscription products and open access solutions to organizations and individual users and authors worldwide.
Marketing Specialist Demand Generation Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple activities to promote the value of our client's information and products to generate leads and nurture those leads to convert to sales for our client's digital products.
- Manages the complete campaign cycle including concept, copy development, design, list development, scheduling, deployment and eventually reporting on results.
- Lead Management: Coordinate all aspects of managing leads from multiple sources including external web sites, internal web sites, sales representatives, inbound inquiries, events and exhibits.
- Work closely with sales team to understand sales process and successfully implement lead scoring and lead distribution processes.
- Work as CRM SME to successfully distribute leads through SFDC. Extensive knowledge of systems and sales responsibilities is key.
- Lead Gen Reporting and Analysis: Continually monitor campaign results to ensure effectiveness and enhance user experience to further engage new prospects
- Digital Advertising: Manage placement digital advertising efforts in internal and external vehicles and research more targeted marketing methods to increase lead quality
- Social Media Marketing: Oversee execution of paid and organic campaigns to increase engagement of followers.
- Generate measurement, analytics, and reporting for social media KPIs for optimization and analysis.
- Work with Product Marketing team on social strategy for campaigns & promotional activities
- Open Access Marketing: In addition to B2B lead gen responsibilities, this position has a B2C impact as well in coordinating promotions to individuals to support the client's open access solutions with campaigns to authors, webinar promotions and social promotions.
- Virtual Events SME: Virtual events will be key to the success of our marketing efforts for both B2B and B2C initiatives going forward.
- This position also plays an important a role as our virtual event SME and spearheads development and promotion for key events and employee training efforts on the platform.
Marketing Specialist Demand Generation Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate for this position is proactive and able to work well both independently and within a team in a continually changing environment.
- Critical skills include strong prioritization and analysis skills combined with creative problem solving and data driven decision making
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, other related business field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience or equivalent developing skills outlined above, preferably in a both B2B and B2C marketing environments
- Experience with Email marketing campaigns and marketing automation tools a must (Marketo experience preferred)
- Experience promoting and managing large scale virtual events with Virtual Event software a plus (ON24 experience preferred)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software or Lead Management Software required (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Social media marketing experience required
Job ID: 323657MB