Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $50 - 60 per hour
Our beauty industry client is looking for a talented Merchandising Manager to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for all Permanent fixtures and Temp displays within their retail locations. The ideal candidate has extensive technical knowledge of Injection molding, vacuum forming, fabrication, material, Gondolas and production.
This is a hybrid (1-2 days in the office per week), 12-month contract with possibility to extend to 24 months.
- Work with internal teams to develop new fixtures.
- Prepare RFPs, manage the quoting process, collect, consolidate, and analyze quotations to make an informed recommendation that aligns with company objectives.
- Manage and maintain budgets of programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to pre-plan budgets.
- Conduct structure analysis of materials and engineering with suppliers.
- Develop supplier score card and monitor against target KPI's.
- Develop deep understanding of design and material usage to optimize where possible and ensure the sustainability of the program/meet L4TF goals.
- Enhance relationships with key business partners to help ensure on time delivery, quality standards are being met and identify opportunities to improve pricing and quality.
- Collaborate with internal teams on managing retailers' timelines and identify any risks that might arise.
- Recommend existing tooling when applicable for cost avoidance.
- Manage discrepancies and questions.
- Assist in resolving missing and/or damaged fixtures with Marketing and supplier.
- Issue purchase orders and associated support documents for all items purchased.
- Responsible for accuracy of parts, costs, and three-way match to track shipments for goods receipts.
- Own and facilitate cross functional team meetings.
- Maintain status report with accurate information on quantity, ship dates, budgets, and details.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Merchandise Manager
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.