Location: Maitland, Florida
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $21 - 24 per hour
Cella is seeking a Print Production Coordinator to join our client, a large hospitality company, for a part-time, on-site job opportunity. This is a long-term, ongoing position in Maitland, Florida.
The Print Production Coordinator is responsible for the production and distribution of all printed materials for the creative team. The Print Production Coordinator executes a high volume of projects while interacting and communicating with the internal resources. This person collaborates with the internal teams to ensure quality product and timely delivery. This person is highly organized, excellent at multi-tasking, comfortable under pressure, and able to work effectively as a team member. This role works to help instill technical print knowledge in the design team. The position is responsible for facilitating effective routing and scheduling of projects through print and production per established workflow and processes.
- Execute production for a wide range of printed materials including printing, finishing, packaging, shipping, etc. to meet business needs.
- Ensure the client's jobs are produced on-time with the highest level of service and quality.
- Ensure print specifications are complete and accurate.
- Maintain schedule to optimize use of equipment, including scheduling print projects.
- Review documents as they are produced to ensure quality standards are met.
- Collaborate with the project team to develop most effective print solutions for accurate and efficient delivery.
- Maintain printers and finishing equipment.
- Work with Creative Operations Lead to schedule repair and updates as needed.
- Stock printers and replenish necessary printing and shipping supplies.
- Monitor level of supplies and advise operations coordinator when reorders are needed.
- Maintain levels of inventory for stock packaging, specialty items.
- Track usage of supplies by project.
- Responsible for organization and upkeep of production areas.
- Associate's degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of one year print production management experience required; in-house agency preferred.
- Proficient at running and maintaining high volume digital presses and related production equipment.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Flexible, proactive, highly organized, excellent at multi-tasking, very comfortable under pressure, and able to work effectively as a team member.
- Functional knowledge in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop for reviewing files.
- Ability to track and manage multiple assets and versions for quality and sign off.
- Communicate fully, effectively and diplomatically, and exhibit proactive, solution-oriented thinking and execution.
- Work collaboratively with others, maintains professional demeanor under pressure and in situations of ambiguity.
- Expert color analysis skills and extensive experience with prepress and a variety of printing processes.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Demonstrates outstanding quality control practices.
- Embraces the notion every project is an opportunity to make an impact.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, highly organized and multitasks effectively.
- Excellent eye for design consistency.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
- Project Coordinator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Projects
- Print Production
- MS Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.