Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Compensation Range: $125,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
Our client is looking for a Principle UX Desginer to be responsible for continuously looking for ways to improvecustomer experience and products, ensuring that customers have a seamless, value-add experience. The ideal candidate is someone who consistently works to uncover opportunities to improve the User Experience, can work cross-functionally to solve issues, is data-driven, and also understands the importance of empathy and compassion as it relates to serving customers.
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of experience in UX/CX, product design or interaction design.
- Experience building and shipping features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms.
- Demonstrated ability designing intuitive and meaningful mobile apps.
- Ability to create multiple UX options for a given business problem.
- Solid hands-on experience with Adobe XD, Miro UX, and prototyping tools.
- An understanding of common development technologies and how they apply to design solutions.
- Clear and articulate written and verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills, and proven track record of presenting and influencing stakeholders and senior management.
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates your amazing designs and tells the story of your approach and design process to solve complex problems driven by data.
- Proficiency in current design and prototyping tools. Ability to learn new tools as projects require.
- User-centered and design thinking methodologies.
- Knack for creative problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $125,000 - 135,000 per year
Work Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Partner with digital business stakeholders to define experience strategies that achieve the business goals.
- Work across functional teams to understand business and feature requirements, and within agile product development team(s) to breakdown features into user stories, that are ultimately groomed with detailed design prior to story acceptance.
- Provide feedback and direction to ensure intuitive and innovative solutions and driving consistency following established experience design principles and guidelines - in compliance with the global experience language and advancing the aspirational experience strategy.
- Manage Senior and Junior designer activities within the group.
- Lead and execute product design activities within agile product development team(s) - produce deliverables and artifacts, including requirements visualization, participatory design, concept models, scenarios, user journeys/flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, UX copywriting, and visual designs.
- Provide constructive feedback to other UX Designers to ensure the team is delivering high-quality, data-driven experience designs and visual designs.
- Partner with UX researchers and other product leaders to test and optimize the end-to-end digital experience, for the purpose of maintaining cohesion across the broader digital ecosystem and solving cross-application design challenges.
- Assess and optimize the performance of new existing products and services by\ conducting/participating in usability testing and interpreting analytics data.
- Ensure all your design work is aligned to the brand and design system.
- Partner with the development and design system teams to ensure design solution is implemented correctly and consistently.
- Execute the experience strategy from design concepts through detailed design and presenting work to stakeholders and leadership teams.
- Lead the integration of the user research and brand messaging in the design process.
- Create user journey maps, workflows, personas, day-in-the-life scenarios, and use case summaries to help deepen the organizational understanding of our users.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- UI/UX (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Figma (5 years of experience is preferred)
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.