Location: Toledo, Ohio
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 45 per hour
Our client's rapidly evolving and expanding Studios Content team is looking for a talented Project Manager to support a variety of work for the enterprise including branding, creative, print, digital, events, video, social media, plus much more!
In this role, you will help track project-based work to ensure our client is meeting the mission of their scope, hitting milestones, and communicating progress. The ideal candidate will contribute to a culture of consistent evaluation and learning and must have experience and working knowledge of marketing/creative deliverables in order to play an immersive role on the impressive team.
This is a hybrid role in which candidates will have to work on-site Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays in Toledo, OH.
- Support the corporate enterprise business unit.
- Maintain understanding of project goals, scope, production plan and guidelines as outlined by the leaders of each workstream utilizing WorkFront.
- Act as liaison across subject matter expert teams, supporting them with their deliverables and milestones.
- This will include managing work in various stages with various timelines from project intake to delivery of final files.
- This will include copy, digital, social, video, print, OOH, events, and design projects.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive timelines with milestones clearly defined.
- Ensure project documentation is maintained and updated.
- Ensure communication to internal teams to create awareness of upcoming projects and act as the liaison between stake holders and Studios.
- Create and manage project scopes and ensure projects stay within project scope signed off on between Studios and stakeholders.
- Assist in facilitating meetings, capturing notes, publishing action items, updating PowerPoint decks, updating WorkFront and capturing project milestones.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- 5-7 years of project management work experience within an agency and corporate environment.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills and experience working well under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Experience building detailed project plans, timelines with multiple dependencies and managing cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate sound judgement, professionalism and a solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Experience working with a project management software, preferably WorkFront with a track record of utilization and process improvement.
- Experience building strong relationships with key stake holders.
- Strong communication skills, including presenting to groups in person and via phone to various levels within the Marketing organization and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate clear action items with specific timing and hold project leads accountable to delivery.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and experience working well under tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to deliver solutions in real time.
- Experience working directly with strategy, social, creative and production teams.
- Exhibit the ability to think critically and logically, work independently and take initiative.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).