Location: Reston, Virginia
Are you a Proposal Writer who enjoys the challenge of writing proposals and working on a collaborative team? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an established company that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions? If so, we want to talk to you!
Our client has an exciting remote (IN THE USA) contract to hire opportunity for a Proposal Writer! The ideal candidate is seeking challenging work and the opportunity to make a difference.
As a key member of the team, the Proposal Writer will work to deliver major Health & Human Services proposals to a wide range of Government clients at locations throughout the U.S. This position is a highly visible role that works closely with senior leadership, capture personnel, and operations management to write, edit, review, and produce winning proposals. If you want to work with a team of friendly, hard-working dedicated and collaborative professionals, this is the position for you!
Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
- Write responses to Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, and other state or local government requests
- Create compliant, compelling responses for assigned proposal sections/topics and create associated graphics, charts, tables, appendices and other information in support of proposal development
- Review and edit proposal responses for consistency, compliance, win theme incorporation, solution accuracy and other elements during regular and core team review cycles in order to create the final proposal submission
- Research relevant corporate, project, client and industry statistics and data in support of creating proposal responses for all lines of business
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 4 years of proposal writing experience
- Detail oriented, proactive, intellectually curious, self-directed and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Work independently and with a team to meet project and proposal deadlines
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build relationships across the organization