Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $57.00 - 63.34 per hour
Our client is looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join their OmniChannel Communications team.
In this role you will help create end-to-end experiences that meet customer needs and business goals. You'll partner with the Experience Design team (including UX Design, Research, Analytics, and Operations) to define strategy, and produce customer-centered content across channels.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating multi-channel product and engagement communications.
This role is full time, fully remote, long term contract.
- Write/edit content and create communication strategies that set a consistent tone across all communication channels (ie Voice, Text, Email, Automated Messaging, Chat, Push Notifications, Print).
- Partner with Research to understand user behavior and adapt content accordingly.
- Think strategically about how content scales across channels and devices to create a holistic experience across touch points.
- Lead content activities and initiatives on cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to content models, style guides, patterns, and information architecture.
- Develop accessible messaging consistent with A11y guidelines with a focus on health literacy.
- Advocate for content strategy and design thinking throughout the broader organization.
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- 5+ years creating content for digital channels
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and have excellent time management.
- Solid experience working with various content creation/management tools (spreadsheets, JIRA, Confluence, Figma, etc).
- Multi-channel experience crafting copy and strategy – (Text, Voice, Email, Print, AOM, IVR etc).
- Knowledge of Journey Mapping and the role it plays in content creation.
- Experience working and collaborating cross-functionally with other content strategists, designers, technology, production, etc., to create consistent user experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, and maintain content standards across an organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Content Management
- Content Creating
- Figma (5 years of experience is required)
- User Experience (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Accessible Design (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Content Strategy Planning
- Instructional Writing
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.