Location: Hybrid (in New York, New York office location 2-3 days/week)
Job Type: Contract | 4-5 months (strong potential to extend)
Compensation Range: $40 - 50 per hour
Cella is looking for a talented Senior Designer for our client, a Fortune 500 cosmetics company. In this role, you will assist both 2D and 3D in creating and developing innovative design solutions with high luxury aesthetics, within budgetary and timetable restraints of all programs. It will be your responsibility to maintain and uphold all brand standards as determined by brand management and the licensor, and to incorporate brand aesthetics, product positioning and related criteria into the design development of presentations, print, digital, collateral and packaging materials. The ideal candidate must be able to complete a number of projects under very tight timelines with great attention to detail.
- Partner with 2D Design Director on design and junior art direction for all design projects.
- Execute against the entirety of the campaign that includes design for social, digital, including pre- and post-production, presentations, and artwork release.
- Support to build the brand guidelines in 2D visual design.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional development partners including Creative, Consumer Marketing, and creative operation team.
- Participate in weekly creative department status and work closely with other members of the creative and creative operations team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- BA or BFA preferred.
- 5+ years of Graphic Design in digital and print experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of MAC environment with technical knowledge and proficiency in the use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Keynote a must. After Effects, Premiere, 3D Software (Fusion 360, Solidworks, Rhino) and Rendering Software Keyshot are a plus.
- Strong interests in concept creation for photoshoots and fashion social content.
- Have basic knowledge of AI-generated software, and 3D software.
- Experience with branding / graphic and packaging designs - portfolio shows relevant but not limited to the Luxury Beauty / Fashion market.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, innovative and able to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Needs to be highly organized, detail-oriented, timely and fiscally responsible.
- Must appreciate and respect the dynamics and approval process of a licensed brand.
- Film editing, 3D modeling and rendering skills, Illustration, hand drawing or pattern creation skills are a plus.
- 3D Design
- After Effects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).