Location: New York, New York
We have an exciting remote opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer on a long-term contract! Our client is looking for an experienced, dynamic, and highly motivated Senior Graphic Designer with a digital-first mindset to join its growing in-house creative team. Under the direction of the Lead Designer, this candidate will own the creation (from concept to execution) of various brand-aligned solutions and experiences for a diverse range of marketing and integrated materials and communications (i.e., interactive infographics, data visualization, social, website/intranet updates, event support, etc.).
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- A design degree with 5+ years of professional experience within a corporate environment
- Experience in creating digital experiences for omni-channel communications plan and execution needs, including but not limited to portals, intranets, emails, websites, mobile apps, digital libraries, etc.
- Able to jump in on non-digital projects when necessary (presentations, event support, corporate communication materials, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with executives and articulate concepts and designs clearly and effectively
- Experience in working with development teams to translate designs and intended experiences into final solutions
- Deep understanding of visual design, UX and UI best practices and principles, as well as responsive design
- Expert knowledge of digital design and development with a very strong understanding of front-end development such as HTML, HTML5 and CSS
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional with experience in creative Interactive PDFs, Forms, Digital signatures, etc.
- Working knowledge of prototyping software such as Invision or Adobe XD in addition to Figma or Sketch
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail including proofreading and reviewing work for accuracy and consistency
Senior Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Strong portfolio with examples of high-quality design with a clean aesthetic and thoughtful execution
- Proactive and curious mindset with the willingness to ask questions and take the lead on everything from individual tasks to more multi-phased projects
- Excellent time management skills with a strong and professional work ethic
- Financial industry work experience a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
Job ID: 322408JB