Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Job Type: W2 contract
Compensation Range: $65 - 75 per hour
Our client, a leading global financial services firm, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Product Designer to join their dynamic and innovative team!
As a Product Designer, you will play a crucial role in leading design initiatives, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and crafting customer-delighting user experiences. You will be responsible for the entirety of the design process, from conception to execution and iteration based on feedback and performance metrics.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the intersection of finance and technology, contributing to the design of cutting-edge solutions that have a direct impact on customers and the financial industry as a whole.
This is a 6-month hybrid contract role in which candidates will have to be onsite in Wilmington, DE 3 times per week.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle of Cash & Check. Set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Create and facilitate lean formative and summative research.
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, service designers, and stakeholders to deliver the final product.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Iterate on designs according to user feedback, tech constraints, and business needs.
- Ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Manage multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCD Interaction, or related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- 6+ years of experience as a UX designer, UI designer, product designer, or a similar role.
- Expertise in design software such as Figma, Figjam, and Miro.
- Portfolio and case studies showcasing service design and research activities.
- Experience in conducting user research and usability testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Applications accepted on ongoing basis until filled.