Location: Rockville, Maryland
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Proposal Manager! Take a peek at this Proposal Manager remote (in the USA) consulting opportunity. Our client, a global consulting and technology services company, is currently searching for a capable Proposal Manager with proven experience working in a fast-paced Proposal environment. The ideal candidate must be available to work on a W2 basis.
Proposal Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the initiation, development, and completion of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and develop associated products, such as proposals, statements of capabilities, white papers, briefings, etc.
- Provide proposal support to local and remote internal customers on requests or solicitations issued
- Manage development of proposal content to ensure compliance with requirements, and lead/support color reviews (pink, red, or gold) as needed
- Develop content and requirements for data calls to support proposal development, and manage the response effort to ensure the proposal team
Proposal Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years of dedicated Proposal Management experience.
- Shipley Trained
- Experience supporting captures/bids valued over $10M
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and teams
Must have experience with the following proposals:
· EPA: particularly in the fields of climate, regulatory analysis, risk assessment, toxicology, and exposure analysis
· ACF: Child welfare- related topics
· NIH and CDC: topics related to health IT, research & evaluation, and communications