Location: Reston, Virginia
- Create compliant, compelling responses for assigned proposal sections/topics.
- Create associated graphics, charts, tables, appendices and other information in support of proposal development.
- Review and edit proposal responses for consistency, compliance, win theme incorporation, solution accuracy and other elements during regular and core team review cycle.
- Research relevant corporate, project, client and industry statistics and data in support of creating proposal responses for all lines of business.
- Use automated proposal collaboration and document management tools, including but not limited to SharePoint.
- Manages activities of two or more sections or departments.
- 10+ years of dedicated proposal writing experience.
- Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may have subordinate supervisors and/or manager.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objective.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Detail oriented, proactive, intellectually curious, self-directed and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]