Location: Mc Lean, Virginia
Type: Freelance / Contract
Senior Strategic Design Responsibilities:
Develop storyboards, low and high-fidelity wireframes and visualizations to pitch ideas and show how they will transform how our customers work
Use diverse research methods, quantitative and qualitative testing approaches, to validate hypotheses and test product usability in market
- Proactively build partnerships with key stakeholders to strengthen trust and collaboration.
Provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced designers and support an environment where they can grow their skills and thrive
- Use research to develop profiles of various customer archetypes and personas to guide the evolution of experiences.
- 8+ years of Design experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferred graduate degree: MFA / MDes / MBA / MPS in Design, Service Design, Interdisciplinary Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design or related field
Proficiency in user experience design principles and best practices
- Proficiency in research methods, frameworks and tools
- Strong expertise in prototyping and market testing