Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $35 - 55 per hour
Cella is looking for a talented and creative Social Media Content Creator for our client, a leading sports entertainment and technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet!
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing compelling content across our client's social media platforms to engage and excite audiences. As a key member of the content team, you'll have the opportunity to shape the social media presence of a prominent sports entertainment enterprise.
- Edit social-first content on a daily basis, across social platforms.
- Partner closely with Creator & Creative Ops Teams for social first assignments.
- Editing/video creation coming out of production with athletes and key sport moments
- Contribute to daily video-driven needs on social, to develop/edit/produce video and concepts.
- Concept with the Creator social team to develop unique, engaging, on-strategy ideas that are video-driven on social platforms.
- 3+ years experience in social-first world and video editing capacity for social content.
- Extensive knowledge and mastery of social channel mechanics, best practices, and building engagement (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok).
- Experience working in prior social teams is mandatory.
- Video editing experience for social context is mandatory.
- Portfolio of work that you've edited/created to show video/editing capabilities in social context, is mandatory,
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve results.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically showing expertise working in a Premiere and After Effects workflow, with a strong grasp on Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Ability to shoot video specific to short form social (DSLR and Cell) and basic sound design are a plus.
- Maximum schedule flexibility is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).