Location: Los Angeles, California
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
Our client, a premier global law firm, is seeking a talented and dynamic Social Media Manager to be an integral part of their Communications team. As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the continued development and implementation of the firm's social media strategy, while leading a strategic review of the firm's social media presence, including providing counsel on the integration of social media activities with the firm's brand and communications program, development of policies, and governance.
This role will be located in our client's Global Services Office located in downtown Los Angeles. Please note that this role may be eligible for a flexible working schedule that allows for a hybrid and in-office presence.
- Play an integral role in the design and development of a comprehensive digital communications and social media strategy, and incorporating multiple social media platforms in creative and innovative ways.
- Work with colleagues to develop integrated, multi-channel communications campaigns and programs to support internal stakeholders and reach external target audiences.
- Promote social media tactics as a fundamental part of the Brand & Communications media mix and ensure social media/digital communications approach is aligned with firm's website and digital media strategy.
- Support the development and growth of the client's presence and effectiveness within multiple social media platforms.
- Coordinate with the digital media team across the global platforms.
- Develop and deliver internal social media training presentations and workshops for lawyers and staff.
- A Bachelor's degree in Digital Media, PR/Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience; demonstrable experience developing and implementing social media initiatives for a professional services firm or company.
- Possess excellent communication, language, listening skills, including creative writing and editing skills and tone of voice attention to detail, to ensure proper and efficient proofreading and writing.
- Stay abreast of social media developments, emerging technologies, communications best practices and trends in social and digital media
- Exhibit highly developed experience communicating within various social and digital media platforms.
- Experience working in digital communications / social media, and providing strategic counsel and hands-on execution, particularly in a professional services / B2B context.
- Social Media Platforms (10 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.