Location: Melville, New York
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $30 - 33 per hour
Our client is looking for a talented Content Creator/Social Media Marketing Associate to join their communications team. In this role you will be the social media videographer point of contact, focused on staying on top of trends in motion design and social media to generate new creative ideas to incorporate motion graphics into our social strategy that will attract attention and stand out from competitors.
This is a hybrid role in which you'd have to be onsite Mondays & Wednesdays.
- Produce, edit and create video productions for Social Media usage along with video content to be utilized internally/externally with our stakeholders, partners, and sponsors. Film videos on-site or at various locations (locally).
- Actively partner with cross-functional teams including Corporate Communications / CSR Marketing, B2B stakeholders, as well as collaborate with affiliates and subsidiaries while helping to expand awareness and penetration of social/digital activities.
- Focus on the day-to-day management, implementation, tracking/reporting and optimization of digital marketing content and campaigns across social media.
- Collaborate with social media operations team on new and upcoming content to help bolster brand awareness (through contests, sweepstakes, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, specifically paid and organic social media.
- Must have hands on experience and advanced understanding of operating camera(s).
- Able to tell a story, convey a message and communicate an idea using video, all while engaging the audience and making sure it meets our brand guidelines.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Hands on experience with managing social media channels and content, reporting on social analytics and insights.
- Hands on experience with enterprise social publishing and listening platforms such as Sprout Social, along with paid experience (Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, YouTube Ads and Twitter Ads).
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver high-impact results working under tight deadlines across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to review marketing metrics and assess underlying drivers to gauge and optimize performance.
- Experience managing and working across departments to accomplish project deliverables and establish consensus if needed.
- Comfortable advising on digital best practices and recommendations in a group setting.
- Understanding of social media metrics; ability to interpret the results and trends as well as take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Premiere, Motion Array, PhotoShop, InDesign and Word.
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.