Type: Temp to Perm
Compensation Range: $33.00 - $38.00 per hour
We have an exciting remote opportunity for a Senior Account Executive! The Senior Account Executive role will bond with the client daily, carry cross-channel Marketing programs to fruition, and assist Managers in rolling out client presentations. You'll work in conjunction with the Associate Director, leveraging your knowledge of data capability to enhance innovative campaigns.
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $33 - 38 per hour
Work Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Stay up to date with client's business, brand, economics, customer insights, marketing strategy/channels, and competitive analysis
- Understand and articulate overall program strategy, objectives, measurement strategy, and relevant results for programs.
- Assist in brainstorming creative strategies, test-and-learn plans, offer strategies, and channel and site strategies.
- Act as day-to-day contact for junior to mid-level clients, with a focus on identifying oppurtinities and ideas for cross-capability teams to sell new work.
- Write short decks and is able to get into client-ready state with guidance from Marketing Manager.
- Consolidate client feedback and leads discussion with internal team members.
- Construct clear, concise, error-free, communications (written and verbal) that provides details required for a specific audience (internal and client), including clear expectations/action requested and relevant implications (i.e., timing, costs, etc.)
- Begin to lead status meetings.
- Set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating clearly to the team and providing proper materials/documentation when necessary.
- Identify potential financial issues related to the project and escalate appropriately.
- Collaborate with centralized scoping group to develop accurate and informed scopes of work on small to medium-sized projects, including schedules and budges using correct tools (i.e., Microsoft Project. Clarity, Excel)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Resource Planning
- Campaign Management
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- B2C Marketing
- Marketing Communications
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.