Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 50 per hour
Our pharmaceutical client is looking for a Sr. Digital Project Manager to join their growing in-house studio. This role requires someone who has pharmaceutical agency experience working on websites, emails, and print deliverables.
This role is fully remote but requires someone to work EST.
- Manage schedules, resourcing, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure the team meets project requirements and client expectations.
- Ensure project requirements and key milestones are clearly communicated to and understood by clients, talent and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that creative staff understand their responsibilities and accountabilities and are properly executing their assignments.
- Function as the primary liaison between the client and the creative teams.
- Advise on tactics.
- Coordinate individual functional team's work on large accounts/projects.
- Coordinate efforts of multiple functional teams working on large projects and campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers (and/or designate appropriate resources to provide support) in development of proposals, presentations, statements of work, contracts, etc. to ensure projects are accurately scoped, estimated, priced, resourced, communicated, and aligned with services offered.
- Serve as the client's primary point of contact for project and account management issues including establishment of client expectations, accountability and change orders.
- Manage all vendor relationships.
- Prepare bills, estimates, invoices, budgets and progress reports.
- Communicate regularly to Director and Account Managers the overall status of projects in progress and in the pipeline (including timelines, estimated efforts, health, resource needs, risks, issues, budgets, etc.).
- Provide ongoing guidance and oversight on projects to ensure projects are being executed effectively according to approved strategies and in accordance with best practices including the management of project scope, risk, change, communications, resources, status, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers and Project Managers to identify, document, and communicate contract staff resource needs to third party temporary staffing organization as appropriate.
- Drive development, coordination, communication, and adoption of creative operational processes and procedures related to the execution of deliverables and services offerings.
- Coach and develop Project Managers.
- Be the single point of contact for Associate Director and Account Managers.
- Step in and be as hands-on as necessary to help rescue at-risk projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- BA/BS preferred.
- 5 years field experience in project management and creative production.
- Advertising agency pharmaceutical experience - must have prior Pharma experience.
- Possess excellent written and oral, communication skills.
- Must be able to develop budgets, track time and expenses and submit invoice for services in a timely manner.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to business challenges and opportunities.
- Fluent in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, prior Workfront experience a huge plus.
- Possess excellent project management, organizational, administrative and time management skills - effectively manage and prioritize numerous. projects with tight deadlines with little or no supervision, while maintaining a professional and appropriate demeanor.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and client and team management skills.
- Ability to create and maintain positive work environment for team.
- Commitment to adhere to all policies and procedures and the team. objectives of customer service, operational excellence, teamwork, continuous process improvement, leading by example and exceptional character.
- Must be detail oriented and able to apply quality control practices to all projects.
- Ability to partner and negotiate with vendors.
- Ability to effectively and professionally collaborate and interact with team peers, clients, interdepartmental colleagues and high-level executives in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Possess an understanding of print and interactive processes, procedures and technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).