Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 45 per hour
We are seeking a highly experienced and skilled Pharmaceutical/Medical Editor to join our pharma client's in-house creative agency. The ideal candidate must have experience editing pharmaceutical promotional materials and have a solid understanding of the MLR review process. The editor will be responsible for reviewing content across all phases of the job and ensuring accuracy for MLR submission.
This is a part-time, remote contract opportunity.
- Prepare jobs for successful MLR review. Includes:
- Annotating and referencing.
- Anchoring/linking using Veeva Vault PromoMats.
- Copyedit promotional materials for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Substantive edit of complex medical materials.
- Validate references to ensure they meet client's MLR referencing criteria.
- Ensure materials comply with AMA style, brand guidelines, and FDA rules and regulations.
- Fact check content against source material.
- Collaborate with project manager, account manager, designer, copywriter, and other medical copyeditors as needed.
- Assist other medical editors as needed.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelor's
- Minimum 5+ years' experience annotating, referencing, and copyediting pharmaceutical promotional materials, preferably within an agency environment.
- Solid understanding of the MLR process.
- Experience anchoring/linking in Veeva Vault PromoMats or similar platform.
- Experience working with Prescribing Information, Important Safety Information, Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Proven record of working independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working across a range of therapeutic areas and product launches is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.