Compensation Range: $60.00 - $63.00 per hour
Job Title: Sr. Medical Editor (Remote)
Location: Kenilworth, New Jersey
This is a fully remote, full-time salaried position with benefits and paid time off. This role has east coast working hours.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Sr. Pharmaceutical/Medical Editor to join the medical editing team at a top pharmaceutical company's in-house creative agency. The medical editing team is a flexible team of best-in-class medical editors dedicated to accuracy, efficiency, and clarity. Their commitment to high-quality work that aligns with regulatory and editorial standards guides them from start to finish on every task they perform.
The successful candidate must have experience editing and annotating pharmaceutical promotional materials and possess a thorough understanding of the medical legal regulatory (MLR) review process. The Sr. Medical Editor will be responsible for reviewing content across all phases of the job and ensuring accuracy for MLR submission.
- Prepare jobs for successful MLR review:
- Annotating and referencing
- Anchoring/linking using Veeva Vault PromoMats
- Copyedit promotional materials for grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Substantive edit of complex medical materials
- Validate references to ensure they meet client’s MLR referencing criteria
- Conduct research using PubMed and other search vehicles to find new references, as needed
- Ensure materials comply with AMA style, brand guidelines, and FDA rules and regulations
- Fact check content against source material
- Collaborate with project manager, account manager, designer, copywriter, and other copyeditors as needed
- Manage own brand alignment and assist other editors as needed
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience annotating, substantive editing, researching, referencing, and copyediting pharmaceutical promotional and complex medical materials within an agency environment
- Solid understanding of the MLR process
- Experience anchoring/linking in Veeva Vault PromoMats or similar platform
- Experience working with Prescribing Information, Important Safety Information, Summary of Product Characteristics
- Proactive problem solver who can hit the ground running
- Proven record of working independently and as part of a team
- Experience working across a range of therapeutic areas and product launches is a plus
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.