Location: New York, New York
Type: Freelance / Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Program Manager on a long-term contract! As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing the process and workflow across multiple projects, including business case creation, project planning, and schedule development. You'll also be facilitating meetings and reviews, communicating status to senior leaders, and ensuring that all projects remain on track.
- Clearly communicate program status, goals, direction and changes to leadership, driving conversation and gaining alignment on decisions
- Track and adjust key program milestones as needed, driving all paths within the program forward.
- Ensure all responsible parties are aware of dependencies and next steps, and that all affected parties are consulted,
- Document all decisions and impacts of these, making clear dependencies and integration points needed, ensuring that all needs and uses are known.
- Maximize team efficiency and quality through innovative solutions and creative application of resources
- 8+ years relevant experience, with 5+ years of agency experience highly preferred
- Competence in leading and managing complex software or technical programs
- Knowledge of digital advertising and platforms
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to identify, manage, and help mitigate project issues and risks
- Experience with content management systems
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively