Location: Merrifield, Virginia
Type: Freelance / Contract
Fantastic opportunity for a Change Management Analyst! Our client, a Fortune 100 company located in the DC metro area, is seeking a LOCAL leader in user experience, change management and marketing automation strategy who can revolutionize their customer experience. For this long term contract you will create an opportunity to be involved in collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and launch the company’s marketing automation vision and strategy. This strategist will develop deep understanding of marketing automation concepts, such as Adaptive Modeling, in order to better pinpoint impact to the entire organization.
Marketing Automation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Write user stories that capture marketing automation research and development needs – this can be for new channel integrations or new actions for existing channels integrated with the marketing automation solution – that will solve problems for members
- Analyze dashboards and other data to understand impact of marketing automation actions on member experience and identify opportunities for additional insight gathering (e.g., testing)
- Proactively work with scrum team to formulate creative ideas or solutions for potential issues
- Serve as an agent of change for marketing automation, identifying opportunities to keep the entire organization excited about the positive member experience changes through marketing automation, define and implement strategies for those who are resistant to change or who need to come out of the “valley of despair” more quickly
- Use research to develop profiles of various customer archetypes and personas to guide the evolution of experiences.
Marketing Automation Specialist Requirements:
- Very strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (High EQ)
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in change management
- Experience in marketing technology implementation
- 3 years + of experience